Doing my daily ZDNet scan, I found myself perusing their case studies and a few of the headlines kind of cracked me up, great info and all, but without reading the text they seemed to have all the ingredients of that which America’s Finest News Source, The Onion, has so famously (and thankfully…) lampooned.
Here’s a few:
- Athletic Family Man Knows the Value of Protecting His PC
- Teenager’s Unprotected PC Hijacked Via Music Download
- Work-At-Home Mom Trusts McAfee to Protect Her Family
- Iraq Vet Learns the Hard Way When It Comes to PC Protection
- Good Times Restaurants Turns to eSoft to Take the Bite Out of Internet Threats
Let me finish drafting a post on this year’s Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival and maybe I’ll give each a shot, one-liners only… why do they find ‘athletic’ a necessary adjective, does this teenager know the law regarding downloading music, how does anti-virus software protect a family…